Ciceklerle Yaşam

California Girl (?)
I love the idea of California. The warm weather, beaches, girls with that perfect beach hair (actually from surfing year round- not from highlights at Parlour in Brooklyn and going to bed with a wet head). If I were a bit more coordinated and a bit more adventurous, I'd be living in a coastal town in northern california, surfing and making jewlery while sipping my organic tea coffee. Lucky for me, M lives in San Francisco for the time being- allowing me to pretend to be that california girl every so often. 
Route 1 in Half Moon Bay
 
snake skin? zooming in, I realized what these remains actually meant...and jumped about 50 feet away in .1 sec.

shadows of us fighting for that picture. I won.
 
that's me...trying not to look too much like a tourist taking pictures of surfers, posing in front of a surfing sign...fail. 
pictures from Pescadero, Half Moon Bay, and Pacifica.
I'm planning a trip in April- please, please share any recommendations. xx sb