Ciceklerle Yaşam

Miscellaneous: Really Random
A still from Eyes of Laura Mars, starring Faye Dunaway and Tommy Lee Jones. As it's about a fashion photographer in the 70's, it's filled with fantastic ensembles.Packaging for Fogal pantyhose. I like everything here: color palette, typography (the secondary type is not the best though), and the logo for Fogal.I used my phone to take photo of this ad for Maui and Sons that was in a 1987 issue of Interview magazine. I couldn't steal/buy the magazine, so there was no opportunity for scanning. I wish the photo looked clearer. I optimized it as best I could. Anyway, I have a special thing for late-80's surfing/skating brands, and I am loving the geometric shapes and neon-pastels they're using.Memphis-style tea potsMagic poster for Lee, a phone hypnotist, from 1898. Here is the only info I could find on him.