Ciceklerle Yaşam

Prague
While the appeal of Berlin seems somewhat intangible, the appeal of Prague is not. It is, in my opinion, the most beautiful city on earth. This is my third visit (although spaced out over 30 years) and the place still has the power to amaze at every turn. The only catch, of course, is that like all places in this world that are both incredibly beautiful and easily accessible, it has a bit of a tourist problem. Visiting mid-week in October, I managed to avoid the worst of it. I stayed in Mala Strana (so could enjoy it in the early morning and night), had breakfast at Cafe Lourve (pictured below), spent a good portion of one day wandering around the tourist-free reaches of Vinohrady, and sought out modernism wherever I could. All in all, it was totally awesome.We now return to our regularly scheduled interiors blogging.